'Save or Trash' - New Feature of the A.M.A Writes Blog

Hi guys. I hope you liked the twist on the snow white fairy tale I did. If you did, don't forget to share.
On to the matter on ground today, social media can be one of the best places to hear some of the most absurd, strangest and most amusing opinions. I’m quite active on Twitter - awon observing twitter gang though. Since I’m so active there and I’m back now on the blog for real, I decided why not share some of the ‘wokest’ - yes I said wokest – ‘Woke Twitter’ opinions I have seen there. 

For those who are confused by the term ‘Woke Twitter’, it's just is a way of describing individuals who according to Paul Joseph Watson in the Urban Dictionary are “completely deranged, hysterical and see racism/oppression in virtually everything”. They are individuals with a perceived state of intellectual superiority, are ‘aware of social and political environments regarding all demographics and socio-economic standings’ and constantly fight against seeming indoctrination such as religion, educational system, racism etc. 
They know everything and have a say about what is ‘right’ in everything about everything. Yes. I am NOT exaggerating.

As I said earlier, I’m going to be bringing to you some of "'Woke’ Twitter’s" opinions and we can thrash them out here are decide if they make sense or are utterly useless and senseless. If you listen to Top Radio 90.9, I am sure you have likely followed the program ‘Paint or Trash’ where they paint or trash new music videos. This could be our own form of that show. We could call it ‘save or trash’ - or you could come up with a better name for it later on. Therefore get ready to thrash out some of the weirdest things you’d ever hear. Let’s get constructively critical.


In the next post, we’ll be starting with this opinion
BeyoncĂ© shouldn’t have remained with Jay-Z after he cheated on her. 
Click here to find out more about this particular guy’s opinion on Beyonce’s marital life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remy, 'Another One'? Oh no, you shouldn't have.

BBNaija - The Kemen Incident and My Take on it.

The trend of Ladies Proposing to Their Men - Yay! or Nah, too forward.