Internships, SIWES and Industrial Training - Choosing HiiT Plc a wise decision I made.

Image Credit: HiiT Plc Facebook Page:
 https://web.facebook.com/HiiTPlcLagos/?ref=bookmarks

 Hi guys. This is just a quick unpaid ad. I usually don't do this as I don't think I have enough fan base for it but it's for a good course and I am hoping a few people out of my relatively small fanbase might actually benefit from this. So here goes.

 Well, as some of you from my other blogs might know or have known, I was on Industrial Training IT for the period of 6 months last year at a company named HiiT Plc, the Lagos branch. Belief me, when I say it was a good choice to eventually settle to do my IT there, it was actually a very good choice. It paid off real nicely.

   I didn't only learn how to do stuff I could apply in my school work especially in my final year project,  I also got to learn stuff I could apply to my blogging and social media management which I know I haven't really been consistent with but hey we've got about 75 Facebook followers now (yay!) so that's an improvement.

   Anyways, I know it's already that time of the year when most 300 level to 400 level students are looking for IT placement to carry out their Industrial training. So I am presenting to you *drum roll* the HiiT Plc SIWES Plus experience, an opportunity you do not want to miss. Click here to find out more.
Just in case you scrolled past that,
CLICK HERE to find out more.

Great now that that is done, I have good news for you.
I am introducing a new series today.  Yes! Finally I am expecting y'all to say. Yes o. Find out in the next post.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remy, 'Another One'? Oh no, you shouldn't have.

BBNaija - The Kemen Incident and My Take on it.

The trend of Ladies Proposing to Their Men - Yay! or Nah, too forward.